July 15, 2014
About 24 hours away! Please remember all our conference leaders and participants in your prayers as we prepare to gather for the next few days. May this conference be a blessed experience for all those who attend. Conference participants, take a sneak peek at this year’s schedule and workshop topics!
June 24, 2014
The 2014 Midwest Family & Youth Conference is excited for our panel of guest speakers for this year’s conference! Click on the names below for more information on our speakers! In addition to our guest speakers, we will be blessed with the presence of our Diocesan Metropolitan and the clergy of our own region.
1) Rev. Fr. Zachariah Ninan (Priest, Diocese of Kottayam)
2) Rev. Dr. Mathew Koshy (Parish Priest, St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, Atlanta)
3) Rev. Fr. Andrew Jarmus (Parish Priest, St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, Fort Wayne, Indiana)
4) Rev. Fr. John (Teji) Abraham (Parish Priest, St. James Orthodox Mission Church, Dallas)
5) Rev. Dn. Daniel Mathai (Coordinator, MGOCSM Missions Program of North America)
6) Dr. Maggie Bishay, PsyD, LCPC (Therapist, Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago)
February 7, 2014
The 2014 Midwest Family & Youth Conference Committee is pleased to announce it has finalized the location of this year’s conference to be held at the Century Center & DoubleTree Hotel in South Bend, Indiana from July 16-19, 2014.
Click below to see more information on the location & facilities:
Stay tuned for the launch of regular registration and updates on conference theme & speakers!